Robert T. Huntley DDS, MBAGraduated University of California at San Francisco 1987
Invited onto faculty 1987 currently associate clinical professor in preventive and restorative dental sciences, UCSF
Editor of Dental School Alumni Magazine "ORA_CAL" Go Bears!
Serve on the Dental Society Board of Directors, and UCSF Dental Alumni Board of Directors
Joined Saratoga Rotary 1987
Graduated from San Jose State University 1981 BA Biology/Chem Worked at IBM 1981-82 Industrial Waste Technician San Jose Municipal Water Works 1982-83
Native to Saratoga, CA- went to Brookview Elementary, Roger's Middle School and Prospect High School
Likes to restore old Fords. Currently working on 1964 Lincoln 4-door convertible.
MembershipsADA - American Dental Association
CDA - California Dental Association
SCCDS - Santa Clara County Dental Society
UCSF - University California SF Alumni, President
CertificationFACE - Oral Gnathology - Foundation for Advanced Education - 1996
UCSF Tempromandibular & Oral Facial Pain 1997 TMJ
Oral Facial Pain
UC Irvine MBA Health Care Graduate - December 2000
- 1971 Graduated The Bryman Dental School
- 1972 BA Fine Arts Pierce College
- 1972 Xray License in Los Angeles
- 1977 Registered Dental Assistant Certificate
- 1978 Graduated Monterey Bay College Coronal Polish License
- 1973 BA Psychology Humboldt State University
- 1974 AS Medical Assisting, Westvalley College
- 1988 AA Registered Nursing, Evergreen Valley College
- 1990 Comprehensive training in Administrative Management with experience in bookkeeping, payroll and insurance billing.
- Worked as critical care nurse for over 30 years
- Retired From Kaiser Foundation Hospital as assistant manager in 2006.
- Has many years experience managing medical offices and hospital units.
I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a parrot that I spend lots of time with. I enjoy reading and living in the country.